Venue Rules for Public Concerts
For the safety and consideration of your fellow patrons and staff members the below list of items are prohibited from being brought into Starland Ballroom. Please take the time to read and understand these items so you are properly informed as to what you may or may not bring with you to the venue. For further information please refer to our Venue FAQ page or email [email protected] with your inquiry.
- No Professional Cameras/Audio Devices/Video Devices/Tablets
- No Tripods/Monopods/Selfie Sticks
- No Outside Food/Beverages/Personal Re-Usable Beverage Containers
- No Violent or Aggressive Behavior
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Colors
- No Large Backpacks or Bags/Camelbacks/Suitcases
- No Glowsticks
- No Laserpointers
- No Signs/Banners/Posters/Flyers/Stickers (except Magcon February 27th and 28th)
- No Chain Wallets
- No Umbrellas
- No Clothing or Accessories with Spikes or Sharp Objects
- No Sharpies or Markers of any kind
- No Chewing Gum
- No Overnight Camping
- No Re-Entry
- No Children in Arms or Strollers
- We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone
- Rules Subject to Change per Artist Request
- In order to consume alcohol proper government issued identification is require to validate being 21 years of age or older, i.e. driver’s license, passport, etc.
We strive to make everyone’s experience while attending events at Starland Ballroom safe, comfortable, and enjoyable. We ask that you do the same and abide by all of our policies and procedures. Let's make it a great night!